Item # DRB-404, Amana Tool Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Flush Trim for MDF/Laminate Composites ACM Materials & Aluminum 1/2" Dia x 1" CH x 1/4" Shank (Industrial)
$156.74Download as PDF
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping
Diamond is the hardest naturally-occurring material on the earth. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) tooling is manufactured in a high-temperature and high-pressure laboratory that fuses diamond particles onto a carbide substrate, which allows the diamond to be brazed onto a tool body.
The ultimate flush trim bit for Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM) and Aluminum. The diamond-tipped cutting edges last at least 40 times longer than carbide-tipped flush trims, saving you time and money.
Replacement parts: Bearing #47706; Screw #67018; Washer #67082 (see below to purchase)
Designed for flush trimming:
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)
- Aluminum, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- Composite Materials
- And more . . . .
Benefits of Diamond Technology
- Improved cycle times by enabling high material removal rates
- Faster speeds and feeds compared to conventional cutting tools
- Improved workpiece quality with tight dimensional control
- Optimized machine tool efficiency by increasing production capacity
- Consistently good component surface finish
- Can be reground up to 5 to 7 times
- Wear rate is much less than the carbide-tipped tools
|Cut Height /Length||1 in|
|Includes||Ball Bearing Guide|
|Overall Length||2 53/64 in|