FS Tool Industrial Quality Radial Arm Saw Blades
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping.
FS Tool's offering of industrial saw blades represents the state of the art answers for today's woodworking cutting applications on North American and European machinery. Our product offering is the largest of its kind. Each saw blade has been developed to fulfill a specific cutting application. Each model has been developed with its own grades of materials (carbide and saw plate), its own cutting geometry (grind, hood angle, kerf), and its own operational enhancements (copper noise reducing plugs, cooling slots).
- Commitment to Development: meets the challenge of today's applications & materials
- Commitment to Quality: personal checking of saw blades at each step in our highly-automated manufacturing process
- Commitment to Value: competitive in a demanding and dynamic industrial marketplace
- Tooth configuration: 4 ATB & 1 Raker
- Cutting Material: TC
- Expansion Slots: Cu plugged
- 0° hook angle reduces the tendency of the blade to grab the material
- For crosscutting and ripping dry soft and hardwoods
- On radial arm saws and other saws where the blade is above the work-piece