FS Tool Industrial Quality Thin Rim Saw Blades: TC2
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping.
FS Tool’s offering of industrial saw blades represents the state of the art answers for today’s woodworking cutting applications on North American and European machinery. Our product offering is the largest of its kind. Each saw blade has been developed to fulfill a specific cutting application. Each model has been developed with its own grades of materials (carbide and saw plate), its own cutting geometry (grind, hood angle, kerf), and its own operational enhancements (copper noise reducing plugs, cooling slots).
- Commitment to Development: meets the challenge of today’s applications & materials
- Commitment to Quality: personal checking of saw blades at each step in our highly-automated manufacturing process
- Commitment to Value: competitive in a demanding and dynamic industrial marketplace
- Tooth configuration: TC2
- Cutting Material: TC
- Thin-rimmed body (on left side) allows for thin kerf at teeth & stability during cutting operation
- Expansion slots: Cu Plugged
- For fine cross cuts in acrylic sheets, thin plexiglass, masonite, and plastics
- On table saws and sliding table saws