FS Tool XL4000 Extended Life Chip-Free Melamine Trim Blades
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping.
XL4000: 20 years of development has refined every aspect of our saw blade manufacturing, materials, and geometries. We offer nearly 1500 models all derived from the same engineering resources compiled over three decades of application experience. From plate to finished saw blade, each is manufactured using the latest technology. Once the plate has been transformed into the most formidable TCT saw blade on the market, it undergoes a nearly artisan, manual tensioning process. Renowned as the premier saw blade available throughout our industry, the XL4000 series will provide measurable cost savings by reducing machine downtime and by increasing your production's efficiency and quality of cut.
- Exceptional Tensioning
- Polished Plate
- Application-specific cutting geometries
- XL4000 Submicron grade carbide teeth
- Oversized teeth
- Tooth configuration: High ATB (30°)
- Cutting Material: TC XL4000
- Expansion slots: Cu Plugged
- For chip-free sizing cuts (on both sides) in melamine and wood veneered panels, without the need for prescoring
- For fine crosscutting in solid woods
- On table saws, sliding table saws, vertical panel sizing saws, and cut-off saws