FS Tool Industrial Quality Hogging Units W/Disposable Knives: Spacer
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping
FS Tool's offering of industrial saw blades represents the state of the art answers for today's woodworking cutting applications on North American and European machinery. Our product offering is the largest of its kind. Each saw blade has been developed to fulfill a specific cutting application. Each model has been developed with its own grades of materials (carbide and saw plate), its own cutting geometry (grind, hood angle, kerf), and its own operational enhancements (copper noise reducing plugs, cooling slots).
- Commitment to Development: meets the challenge of today's applications & materials
- Commitment to Quality: personal checking of saw blades at each step in our highly-automated manufacturing process
- Commitment to Value: competitive in a demanding and dynamic industrial marketplace
- High tensile strength steel body with solid carbide reversible inserts.
- Inserts have 4 cutting edges with chip breaker.
- Hogger set consists of elements that can be three different diameters (234mm, 242mm, and 250mm). This allows for different profile solutions as per drawing examples.
- Chipping width available from 19.2mm and wider, in increments of 15mm.
- For chip-free sizing of panel materials on double-end tenoners and trimming machines