Item # RC-1142, Amana Tool CNC Insert V-Groove 90° x 1 1/2" Dia x 1/4" Shank (Industrial)
$131.04Download as PDF
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping
The innovative CNC tool design uses a high grade solid carbide insert knife, which allows for two uses out of each insert. Once the knife shows signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. These industrial 'V' Groove insert router bits were especially designed for applications including:
- Miter folds - " create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and lettering
RC-1142 allows two uses out of each insert. Once insert knife shows signs of wear, rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge.
Advantages of Insert Tooling
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time
- Quick and precise replacement of dull knives
- Due to insert accuracy, tool life is extended
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide
- Special carbide grades for special applications
- Knives can be sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits
Secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
Excellent for cutting—engraving first list item only:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver & Carbon Fiber—Engraving Only
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board*
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board®, X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.
|B1||1 1/16 in|
|Cut Height /Length||3/4 in|
|Length||1 3/8 in Shank Length|
|Overall Length||2 5/8 in|