Viking Drill & Tool Super Premium Ultra Bor Mechanic Length Type 258-UB: 3-Flats on Shank - 3/8" Reduced Shank
Edge of Arlington offers free shipping in the United States when you choose flat rate shipping.
- Special Hi-Molybdenum tool steel.
- 135° split point for fast penetration and accurate starting without center punch.
- Precision-ground point, flutes, body, clearance, and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and performance.
- Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity.
- Heat treated at 2185°F and then nitro-carburize finished at 950°F to be measurably harder than high-speed steel.
- Space age nitro-carburized steel withstands substantially higher drilling temperatures while maintaining sharpness.
- Recommended for use in work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications.
- Specially designed for hand-held drills.
- Flats on shank give positive chuck-grip (3/16 and larger).
- Reduced shank with flats for positive chuck grip.