Sharpening Services by Edge of Arlington Saw & Tool
Teamwork - together we can achieve the extraordinary!
Edge of Arlington Saw & Tool offers a sharpening service for just about every need. If it cuts, we can probably sharpen it. In addition, we provide a wide variety of services, such as opening the bore on blades, balancing heads, replacement gibs, and tip replacement. Feel free to download our basic price list. If you don't see your tool listed, please contact us or send it in for a free estimate.
Service tooling should be well padded to protect the edges from further degradation. Loose tooling can cut its way out of a box no matter how dull it is. Tooling banging against each other can cause chips and breakage rendering a tool useless. Small tooling individually wrapped in newspaper works very well. Ship saw blades in their original container or tie a stack together with a piece of twine through the bore and a piece of cardboard in between, then wrap in newspaper. Make sure that they cannot bang together. Fill the box with packing material so it doesn't rattle.
For a list of our basic Sharpening Services, click here (PDF - 97.4 KB)
Please enclose your name, address, and contact information (including phone number in case we have a question regarding your order), and ship to:
Attention Service Department:
Edge of Arlington Saw & Tool, Inc.
124 S Collins
Arlington, TX 76010
- HSS, and Carbide-Tipped Router Bits
- Solid Carbide Router Bits
- CNC Router Insert Knives and Insert Heads
- Profiled Insert knives and Insert Heads for all woodworking machines
- HSS Straight / MTP Corrugated Knives and Moulder
- Knife Lock Straight / MTP Carbide Moulder Knives
- Saw Blades - Carbide for Wood, Aluminum, and Plastic
- Saw Blades - HSS
- Carbide Groovers
- Carbide Hoggers and Staggered Tooth Hoggers
- Wooden Door Manufacturing Tooling